For Henley Garden Party on the Course
Wednesday 3rd July - Sunday 7th July 2019
Guests are welcomed at the Maidenhead Steam Navigation facility opposite Temple Island, Henley on Thames. Morning coffee, Champagne and Canapés will be enjoyed while you are entertained by our resident Traditional Jazz Band on the Lawns.
In your exclusive marquee a sumptuous four-course lunch is served with fine Wines, Water, Port & Brandy.
Classic Afternoon Cream Tea
(All times are approximate)
Other important information for the day:
- There is a free bar available throughout the day from 11.00am until you depart at 6.30 p.m. Exclusive bar within the marquee complex.
- Option of taking the Hobbs of Henley river transfer boat - £14/£18 pp.
- Exclusive chartered boat cruise - time to be confirmed on arrival
- Floral decorations
- Official Race Commentary
- Private tables of just 4 guests upwards to a max of 12
- Complimentary Car Parking – right behind the Enclosure
- Complimentary entrance to adjacent China White’s Night Club. Worth £35 Friday, £50 Saturday
- Race Programmes option – add £5
Maidenhead Steam Navigation Company Ltd 020 3044 2925